Marketing Manager, Network Partnerships - Sports
Location: Orlando, Florida
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
The Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Partnership Initiatives and support the Sponsorship Sales team with a variety of functions related to creative client solutions and sponsorship fulfillment. This position requires the individual to understand the customer’s goals and follow-through the execution process, ensuring those goals have been met, while working with various NBC Golf departments.
• Assist in developing creative, custom solutions that leverage NBC Golf assets to address RFP’s and specific client goals.
o Create professional, succinct and well thought-out sales materials that relate NBC Golf strategies and tactics to the clients’ goals
o Work closely with Sponsorship Sales team to establish and adhere to timelines, and maintain contact throughout negotiation process
o Conduct internal discussions concerning viability and approval for concepts
o Effective and continual tracking of the sales cycle, concept development, outstanding accounts, etc.
• Active management of approval and fulfillment of sponsorship elements to ensure quality control and timely execution.
o Develop the overall activation and fulfillment plan for individual accounts
o Understand all elements of the sponsorship, as well as the customer’s goals
o Understand criteria for meeting and exceeding customers’ expectations
o Identify all key people responsible for execution (internally and externally) and acquire all pertinent creative materials necessary for fulfillment (logos, taglines etc.)
o Maximize PI Team tools and processes to streamline
o Evaluate performance of integrated sales and marketing programs against desired outcomes
• Active management of key network initiatives
o Collaborate with Sales, Programming, Production, Marketing, Operations, etc. to define opportunities and manage sponsorable inventory
o Communicate frequently with Sponsorship Sales team, PI team and internal stakeholders
o Manage all aspects of execution, fulfillment and follow up
• Bachelor’s degree
• Master’s degree preferred
• 5 + years of sponsorship and marketing experience
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• External candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Orlando, FL
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Experience with deadline driven environment
• Strong organizational skills – ability to manage multiple, cross-departmental projects simultaneously
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent executive-level presentation, leadership and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Powerpoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.