Production Assistant, Maury
Location: Stamford, Connecticut
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
- Work with guests who will appear on the show while they are in town for taping
- Involvement in all show day procedures, assisting production team in all stages of production
- Books guests to appear on the show
- Perform research on potential show topics or guests
- Minimum 6 months TV experience with a talk show, news or court program, or other relevant experience (including internships)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the internet
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, Connecticut.
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Experience with daytime talk shows a plus
- 1 to 2 years TV Production experience (including internships) preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and previous experience booking guests for television
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to follow direction and work independently when necessary
- Superior organizational skills
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.