Group Nine Media is looking for an Account Manager who will serve as the liaison for executing marketing campaigns. They will work closely across internal teams and serve as the point of contact for client communication post-sale. This Account Manager role will be based in New York.
- Collaborate with Sales team on digital campaign strategies for RFPs
- Assist internal teams with RFPs on items related to campaign execution
- Act as a client service resource during the pre-sale phase to help answer questions, provide information for existing accounts and revise media plans & proposals when necessary
- Organize and lead the campaign launch process, including but not limited to - client and internal kick off calls, asset collection and trafficking coordination with AdOps
- Coordinate items related to design, custom content, performance tracking, and campaign insights for internal & external teams
- Act as the main point of contact for multiple digital marketing campaigns
- Manage internal and external communications, deliverables and expectations for each assigned campaign
- Prepare and present campaign reviews that include campaign performance, learnings and future recommendations
- Advise the Sales & Marketing teams on internal Best Practices and processes
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years in Digital Media: Account/Campaign Management and/or Media Planning
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be comfortable communicating with internal teams & clients
- Strong Presentation skills
- Experience with multiple digital platforms (social, display, mobile, video etc.) and varying campaign objectives/setup (awareness, consideration, brand studies, etc) preferred
- Strategic thinker with strong research and analytical skills and ability to apply best practice recommendations for campaign strategy and advertising/editorial placements
- Independently, prioritizes several projects at once
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Slack is a plus
- Flexibility and willingness to work outside of normal business hours (if necessary)
About Group Nine Media:
Group Nine Media is the partnership of four mission-driven, category-leading brands covering food, drink & travel (Thrillist), news & entertainment (NowThis), animals (The Dodo) and science, tech & exploration (Seeker). We're one of the world's largest digital-first media companies, boasting over 4 billion video views every month, while providing consumers 360-degree experiences across web, social, VR and live events. At Group Nine Media, we care about the content our brands create, and if you're a talented passionate individual who does too, let's talk.
We offer great benefits such as medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), PTO, company paid AD&D, Life Insurance, Short-term & Long-term disability, and much more!
Group Nine Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
Group Nine Media is also a participant in e-verify.