- Accurately traffic and manage custom, premium interactive advertising campaigns across all ad serving systems in a timely manner (Display, Mobile, Video, and Email)
- Troubleshoot ad-hoc internal and client tagging, tracking, and reporting issues
- Work closely with all relevant parties (planning, product, account management, design, edit) on camping creation and delivery across all revenue generating opportunities
- Place test orders and QA site pages for tracking purposes
- Communicating technical solutions for tracking and campaign management to a non-technical audience
- Thoroughly QA all ads prior to launch and proactively troubleshoot any ad creative and tag issues that affect tracking, implementation, or reporting.
- BA/BS degree required
- 1+ years of experience with DFP (Legacy or Premium), as well as experience with other 3rd party ad serving systems including Atlas, DFA, Sizmek, etc
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Strong analytical skills, with extensive knowledge of Excel
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks; ability to prioritize responsibilities; excellent time management
- Experience in the presenting solutions to peers in a clear and concise manner verbally and through email
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, thrives in an extremely fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
About Group Nine Media:
Group Nine Media is the partnership of four mission-driven, category-leading brands covering food, drink & travel (Thrillist), news & entertainment (NowThis), animals (The Dodo) and science, tech & exploration (Seeker). We're one of the world's largest digital-first media companies, boasting over 4 billion video views every month, while providing consumers 360-degree experiences across web, social, VR and live events. At Group Nine Media, we care about the content our brands create, and if you're a talented passionate individual who does too, let's talk.
We offer great benefits such as medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), PTO, company paid AD&D, Life Insurance, Short-term & Long-term disability, and much more!
Group Nine Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
Group Nine Media is also a participant in e-verify.