- Accurately traffic and manage custom, premium interactive advertising campaigns across all ad serving systems in a timely manner (Display, Mobile, Video, and Email)
- Troubleshoot ad-hoc internal and client tagging, tracking, and reporting issues
- Work closely with all relevant parties (planning, product, account management, design, edit) on camping creation and delivery across all revenue generating opportunities
- Place test orders and QA site pages for tracking purposes
- Communicating technical solutions for tracking and campaign management to a non-technical audience
- Thoroughly QA all ads prior to launch and proactively troubleshoot any ad creative and tag issues that affect tracking, implementation, or reporting.
- BA/BS degree required
- 1+ years of experience with DFP (Legacy or Premium), as well as experience with other 3rd party ad serving systems including Atlas, DFA, Sizmek, etc
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Strong analytical skills, with extensive knowledge of Excel
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks; ability to prioritize responsibilities; excellent time management
- Experience in the presenting solutions to peers in a clear and concise manner verbally and through email
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, thrives in an extremely fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
About Group Nine Media:
Group Nine Media is the partnership of four mission-driven, category-leading brands covering food, drink & travel (Thrillist), news & entertainment (NowThis), animals (The Dodo) and science, tech & exploration (Seeker). We're one of the world's largest digital-first media companies, boasting over 4 billion video views every month, while providing consumers 360-degree experiences across web, social, VR and live events. At Group Nine Media, we care about the content our brands create, and if you're a talented passionate individual who does too, let's talk.