Group Nine Media is currently seeking a Campaign Delivery Specialist to join our growing Campaign Delivery team within our Ad Sales department. As the Campaign Delivery Specialist, you will be responsible for setting up advertising campaigns across all Group Nine Media properties, providing customer service to clients & internal teams, and managing campaign performance. The successful candidate in this role will be a self-starter, with an eagerness to learn and work closely with the Campaign Delivery team.
- Ensure the timely and accurate set up of advertising campaigns across the Group 9 properties
- Monitor campaign delivery and optimize according to client KPIs
- Maintain ongoing liaison with clients, advertisers, 3rd party vendors, and internal departments, to ensure campaign goals and objectives (KPIs) are satisfied
- Manage campaign performance and make optimization recommendations
- Provide customer service support for advertisers, agencies, publishers, and associated internal teams such as finance sales and planning
- Prepare basic delivery reports as required to fulfill client needs
- Reconcile campaigns monthly to ensure proper invoicing and assist finance in resolving billing issues as necessary
- Actively contribute to the development and prioritization of new features and functionality for a constantly evolving product line
- BA/BS degree required
- 1+ years of experience with DFP (Legacy or Premium), as well as experience with other 3rd party ad serving systems including Atlas, DFA, Sizmek, Pointroll
- Strong analytical skills, with extensive knowledge of Excel
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks; ability to prioritize responsibilities; excellent time management
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, thrives in an extremely fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
About Group Nine Media:
Group Nine Media is the partnership of four mission-driven, category-leading brands covering food, drink & travel (Thrillist), news & entertainment (NowThis), animals (The Dodo) and science, tech & exploration (Seeker). We're one of the world's largest digital-first media companies, boasting over 4 billion video views every month, while providing consumers 360-degree experiences across web, social, VR and live events. At Group Nine Media, we care about the content our brands create, and if you're a talented passionate individual who does too, let's talk.
We offer great benefits such as medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), PTO, company paid AD&D, Life Insurance, Short-term & Long-term disability, and much more!
Group Nine Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
Group Nine Media is also a participant in e-verify.