As Group Nine’s full-service internal creative agency, Alchemy is responsible for creating content in partnership with the world’s leading consumer brands. We’re looking for a Creative Strategist with a passion for storytelling on new platforms and social channels; an ability to dream big without losing an eye for detail; and a desire to work in a fast-paced, high-impact environment for one of the world’s leading digital publishers.
- Respond to + manage all incoming RFPs
- Produce new, innovative ideas tailored to each client and proposal
- Pitch ideas to the senior Creative Strategist
- Create clear, concise presentations that convey ideas to clients
- Strategize about which content will perform best on each social platform (and how)
- Be able to explain all things social when asked; from distribution strategy to publishing
- Work closely with internal sales + insights teams to optimize content
- Monitor campaign performances across all social platforms
- Lead any and all revision requests from agencies + internal team members
- Maintain an open and clear line of communication between sales, development, and producers
- Contribute to streamlining workflows and asset organization
- Manage priorities and workload effectively to meet all schedules and deadlines
- 3-5+ years experience writing, pitching, and producing branded content
- Experience with video, especially video optimized for social (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter)
- Ability to use both Keynote + PowerPoint efficiently and effectively
- Deep understanding of why each pitch is perfect for each client, brand, and platform
- Strong team player with excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to multitask and manage several different projects at one time
- Ability to proactively identify problems and implement solutions in development
- Detail-oriented and works well under pressure
About Group Nine Media:
Group Nine Media is the partnership of four mission-driven, category-leading brands covering food, drink & travel (Thrillist), news & entertainment (NowThis), animals & activism (The Dodo) and science, tech & exploration (Seeker). We're one of the world's largest digital-first media companies, boasting over 4 billion video views every month, while providing consumers 360-degree experiences across web, social, VR and live events.
We offer great benefits such as medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), PTO, company paid AD&D, Life Insurance, Short-term & Long-term disability, and much more!
Group Nine Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
Group Nine Media is also a participant in e-verify.