Group Nine Media is currently seeking a Media Planner to join the Media Planning team within our Ad Sales department. As the Media Planner, you will be responsible for planning digital advertiser campaigns. You will also assist in developing and maintaining a strong knowledge of your clients’ business and apply your media understanding accordingly to help deliver against the clients’ needs. The successful candidate in this role will be a self-starter, with an eagerness to learn and work closely with the media planning team.
- Attendance and contribution of ideas during brainstorm for RFPs & RFIs
- Build media plans based on brainstorms
- Pulling Avails from Google DFP for media plan completion
- Completion of advertiser templates
- Revise media plans based on advertiser feedback
- Revise media plans if revisions to the IO are required
- Monthly billing issues
- Viewabaility issues
- Under delivery / Makegoods
- Schedule all signed and executed IOs in custom build Salesforce inventory system
- BA/BS degree required
- 1 year + experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks; ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
- Thrives in an extremely fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
About Group Nine Media:
Group Nine Media is the partnership of four mission-driven, category-leading brands covering food, drink & travel (Thrillist), news & entertainment (NowThis), animals (The Dodo) and science, tech & exploration (Seeker). We're one of the world's largest digital-first media companies, boasting over 4 billion video views every month, while providing consumers 360-degree experiences across web, social, VR and live events. At Group Nine Media, we care about the content our brands create, and if you're a talented passionate individual who does too, let's talk.
We offer great benefits such as medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), PTO, company paid AD&D, Life Insurance, Short-term & Long-term disability, and much more!
Group Nine Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
Group Nine Media is also a participant in e-verify.