Performance Analytics Senior Associate
- Full Time
This position will be part of the core marketing analytics team responsible for defining, running and interpreting data for Consumer and Brand Marketing team. This individual will play a key role in providing the data and analytics needed to improve advertising efficiency and effectiveness across the organization.
The Performance Analytics Senior Associate will:
- Manage marketing agencies build out of advanced analytics capabilities (egg. DMP/DSP/Attribution) to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of New York Life's marketing efforts
- Perform data mining and analysis using data from a variety of sources and platforms, including but not limited to: Ad Servers, Data Management Platforms, internal and external relational and flat data sources, Web Analytics platforms and others
- Interact with internal partners, understanding their needs, and developing analytical solutions to address the posed questions
- Participate in development and execution of Test & Learn framework to continuously develop new understanding on consumer behavior and increase brand insights
- Develop and provide strategic direction based on analytic results
- Work with internal and agency cross-functional groups on marketing campaign planning and fulfillment
- Participate in industry conferences and keep abreast of industry development and research as it relates to consumer, prospect and brand analytics. Partner with agencies to develop POVs on the impact of that new developments may have on B+CM activity
- Support development statistical models, customer segmentations/profiles, campaign analysis and other ad hoc analyses
- A strong communicator with the ability to explain complex technical subject matter to non-technical people
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of related experience.
- Experience in statistical modeling, database marketing, economic analysis, and/or agency/consulting experience a plus.
- Familiarity of digital attribution concepts and tools.
- Working knowledge of database design, applications, and data flows desired.
- Basic knowledge of integrated marketing and customer relationship management disciplines desired.
- Strong working knowledge of relational databases, R/Python and advanced knowledge of Excel a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Econometrics or Operation Research