Senior Account Executive
Philadelphia magazine -the leading media company in the Philadelphia region- is looking for a strong, motivated, creative seller. This person will be responsible for selling our premium advertising solutions across print, digital, social, mobile and experiential platforms. We are seeking an eager Senior Account Executive who thinks outside the box and can work across multiple categories. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in a fast-paced upbeat environment with room to grow professionally.
- Key to the position is driving revenue across all platforms (print, digital, social, mobile and event sponsorship) for the brand
- Set up high volume sales calls each week with clients and agencies to develop and present new revenue opportunities. Current account list includes fashion, beer, retail and home.
- Use MediaRadar and other internal tools to prospect and find new leads.
- Initiate and develop programs and sponsorship packages for current clients and new prospects
- Work collaboratively with marketing to develop creative integrated proposals designed to achieve client goals and bring in revenue.
- Build and maintain strong client and agency relationships at all levels, attend networking events and trade shows related to assigned categories
- Use various sales aides, presentations, research, marketing and all resources to help effectively deliver sales message to clients
- Provide accurate and timely business estimates, forecasts, paperwork/administration
- Generate ideas for new initiatives and new categories of business
- Work directly with the Publisher, Associate Publisher and Director of Marketing to develop custom programs for existing and new clients
- Maintain Insightly database
- 5+ years’ experience in advertising/media sales
- Self-motivated individual who can ramp up quickly and uncover new prospects
- Great at setting up face-to-face sales meetings
- Ability to think creatively to deliver on client goals
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills required
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with grace under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to build positive and collaborative relationships
- Knowledge of digital communications, platforms and sales strategy is a plus
Metro Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.