The One Club for Creativity (TOCC), producer of the prestigious One Show, ADC Annual Awards and Creative Week, is the world's foremost non-profit organization recognizing creative excellence in advertising and design.
In addition to awards shows, TOCC programming includes Creative Boot Camps, “Here Are All The Black People” multicultural creative career fair, Creative Leaders Retreat, Young Ones (student events), Creative Women's Leadership Series and many other Education and Diversity programs in the US and abroad.
TOCC is seeking an entry-level professional to join our in-house Web Development team.
Candidates should be familiar with membership-based marketing, email marketing client services (Mail Chimp and Constant Contact), and have experience in website and project management.
Desirable candidates should have excellent communications skills, and ability to prioritize projects and meet established deadlines.
A positive and collaborative attitude and the ability to move projects and ideas forward are essential.
The Webmaster performs technical and administrative work in maintaining the organization’s website and other digital assets. The Webmaster is responsible for understanding the overall organization of the sites; the steps that must be taken to ensure that documents and other materials appear in appropriate topic areas; and updating materials to ensure relevancy. Additionally, the Webmaster establishes and maintains procedures for creating site content, naming files, adding materials, and training users on the site.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain The One Club for Creativity website
- Manage (and implement as assigned) bug fixes, development tasks and changes to the website.
- Conduct tests of the website using multiple browsers.
- Ensure links and files are loading and working properly.
- Assist departments and prepare their documents for inclusion in the web sites and for digital distribution. As appropriate, reformat and/or include documents from any source in Website content.
- Maintain cross platform and cross browser compatibility.
- End user training and business requirement gathering.
What you need to be successful in this role:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, in Web Design, Information Technology, Computer Science, or other relevant field, or the equivalent of education and experience.
- Minimum two years’ professional experience preferably in non-profit or association management.
- Demonstrated experience in managing websites and other digital properties.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Proven track record of using content management system software and database-driven websites.
- Proven track record of applying SEO best practices and using SEO software for monitoring web site search optimization.
- Ability to use Adobe Software: Acrobat Professional and PDF file management.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or similar software.
- Ability to train users to publish content to the web.
- Knowledge of cross-platform issues.
- Familiarity with email marketing client services (Mail Chimp and Constant Contact)
- Experience with firewall and Internet security issues.
Familiarity with the advertising industry and key players is helpful, but not a requirement.
The One Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, corporate gym membership and generous vacation.
For additional information, visit www.oneclub.org.