Location: New York, New York
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
• Research and compile daily entertainment headlines and distribute to the department each morning.
• Track all upcoming programming events, award shows, film festivals, movie trailers etc. and continue to update daily as new dates are announced and distribute to the department.
• Research celebrity book releases, celebrities appearing on Broadway, and celebrity events in NYC.
• Maintain TV grid with network schedules for each season and work with TV booker as shows are announced and additional dates become available.
• Research and maintain list with talent based locally in NYC.
• Assist bookers in researching potential guests. Locate past interview tape and compile information on upcoming projects.
• Obtain talent payment information from publicists and business managers. Prep contracts and paperwork accordingly.
• Communicate with business managers, immigration attorneys, and the production services team to ensure all paperwork is valid prior to the appearance of guests. Work with the department of labor when appropriate.
• File and upload all talent documents to our online database before submitting to accounting.
• Maintain Talent Report with guest and payment information and distribute weekly.
• Complete various research projects and special projects as they arise.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• Minimum of 1 year professional film or television network experience.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered.
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Ability to work in a past paced environment, multi-task and be agreeable to changes.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Self-motivated with ability to prioritize work and multitask over a wide range of responsibilities.
• Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness in order to complete tasks.
• Knowledge and interest in pop culture is a plus.
• Proficiency on Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.