Consumer Marketing Coordinator
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
The Coordinator, Consumer Marketing will provide full administrative support to the SVP of Consumer Marketing and the Bravo Consumer Marketing team. This role will also serve as liaison with both internal and external constituencies.
• Assist SVP of Marketing (as well as department where needed – scheduling large meetings, coordinating IT & facilities, ordering supplies, etc.)
• Assist with key elements of marketing plan execution (including but not limited to writing briefs, partnership exploration and execution, experiential/event exploration and execution)
• Assist in multiple capacities on special events & key projects, with a specific emphasis on talent coordination, digital and social marketing
• Assist in preparation and drafting of documents and presentations.
• Assist in ongoing operations of the office/team including: Partnerships, Consumer, Trade (sales & content distribution), Talent Relations and Creative Services/Production.
• Assist in writing and submitting industry award submissions for department projects.
• Track and file departmental invoices and participate in quarterly budget close.
• Projects as assigned.
• Assist in managing interns.
• Manage charity requests & pro-social initiatives.
• Assist in Shop by Bravo marketing efforts as well as internal premium inventory management
• Research and explore competitive marketing campaigns and industry best/innovative practices; share insights with team
• Bachelors Degree
• Experience with digital media, interest in social media
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #37968BR)
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent computer skills
- Genuine interest in entertainment and pop culture
- Good leadership ability
- Must be able to work at a fast pace while managing multiple tasks and maintaining a professional attitude
- Superior organizational skills and strong multi-tasking abilities
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively
- Proactive in keeping abreast of industry developments and company news
- Ability to initiate projects and see them through to completion
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.