Director of Recruiting
- Full Time
Help people change their lives. Recruit TravelHost independent business owners
TravelHost helps people to change their lives by becoming an entrepreneur, gaining true economic independence and unmatched personal freedom. We are looking for someone special to join our headquarters team and help us build our network.
TravelHost seeks a recruiter to identify potential business owners for our travel media business opportunity. This is a chance for someone to own their own business, take control of their finances and setting their own schedule. Publishers build their business by connecting travelers and local businesses, and selling advertising. The owners keep 100% of ad revenue while partnering with a powerful, 50-year-old brand currently publishing in 50+ markets. TravelHost supports the publisher on everything from ad building and design, layout, printing, web hosting and social media campaign management and more.
As Director of Recruiting your responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage recruitment/research process for assigned projects.
- Utilize creative sourcing techniques to target and cold call passive candidates. Strengthen company's overall recruiting strategy by implementing LinkedIn Recruiter, ZipRecruiter, TalentBin and Bullhorn Reach platforms to fill candidate pipelines. Expect to execute 50+ cold calls daily, 10+ hours phone time weekly.
- Contact, pre-screen and interview potential candidates to qualify through established recruitment processes that include phone screening, technical and behavioral interviewing techniques, and the use of other assessment tools.
- Set-up and maintain files, records and databases and generate profile letters and conducted reference checks on finalist candidates. Ensure all required weekly, monthly and quarterly reports were completed accurately and timely.
- Build and maintain client/candidate relationships through email, phone and in-person meetings to ensure satisfactory understanding of client needs as well as candidate career goals.
There is SO much more to share with you about TravelHost, our business ownership opportunity and your role as Director of Recruiting.