Bloomberg Marketing partners with forward-looking business leaders to seize and create opportunities and to drive difference. We use data to understand markets and audiences and creative ideas to build stories and brands. We create campaigns and work that captures attention and drives a reaction. We move fast, and our core approach is integrated and disruptive.
The Central Marketing team is looking for a highly motivated, junior marketer who will execute marketing plans that build awareness, generate leads and cultivate existing client relationships for Bloomberg Financial Products.
You will work with marketing managers, business partners and internal marketing functions (content, digital, creative, events teams) globally to help build strategic and effective programs and lead execution to the highest standards.
You're comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment, be able to run a high volume of projects and demonstrate a real passion for our brand.
We’ll trust you to:
- Collaborate with senior marketing managers to create support campaign execution from strategic planning to implementation through all functional marketing areas as well as internal & external agencies.
- Work closely with regional marketing managers globally to ensure consistency and perspective in engaging with our various audiences
- Handle your own workload and prioritize multiple requests from various businesses
- Ensure integration between all planned marketing activity, whether by an audience, product or geography
- Become an advocate for the Bloomberg brand to ensure all marketing activities are aligned and support the overall brand
- Think strategically and execute tactically
- Work across multiple teams to deliver the best results
- Adapt, learn quickly and be resourceful
- Be innovative and creative to bring new ideas to the team
You'll need to have:
- 3+ years experience in an integrated marketing role or agency account management role
- A strong interest in the financial services markets
- Proven success in previous and current roles
- The ability to balance and prioritize requests from multiple areas simultaneously
- Strong project management and problem solving skills with an ability to create project plans and manage through seamless execution
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and an ability to adapt and learn a new market
- An insatiable hunger for success
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.