Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Job ID 2017-10094
Campus Einstein/Resnick - Bronx
Posting Date 3/31/2017
Employee Classification Temporary and/or Hourly
Department Human Resources
Position Type Hourly
Founded in 1955, the Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Einstein) is one of the nation's premier institutions for medical education, basic research and clinical investigation. A full-time faculty of some 2,000 conducts research, teaches, and delivers health care in every major biomedical specialty. The college has some 730 medical students, 193 Ph.D. students, 106 MD/Ph.D. students and 275 postdoctoral fellows.
Einstein's major strength, in addition to training physicians and scientists, is its science. During fiscal year 2015, the faculty's consistently high level of scientific achievement resulted in the awarding of more than $150 million in peer-reviewed grants from the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Einstein is part of Montefiore Medicine Academic Health System, an integrated academic delivery system comprising seven campuses, including 8 hospitals, a multi-county ambulatory network, a new state-of-the art "hospital without beds", a skilled nursing facility, school of nursing, home health agency, and the state's first freestanding emergency department. As the University Hospital for the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore is a premier academic health system, employing Einstein's clinical faculty and training Einstein's medical students, over 1,300 residents, 420 allied health students, and 1,600 nursing students annually.
The Albert Einstein College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Einstein seeks candidates whose skills, and personal and professional experience, have prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence, and the communities we serve.
Human Resources Department is seeking a part time web designer to assist with designing new Diversity webpage.
- Produce images and other graphics, using best practices, for optimal web viewing on all supported devices.
- Recommend and implement improvements related to the overall organization, usability, and effectiveness of web properties as they evolve over time.
- Apply approved color palettes and graphics for websites using standard themes or template package.
- Assist with the design of web application user interfaces that are on-brand, visually attractive, and cohesive.
- Collaborate with IT Services, University Communications, and Online Accessibility Program staff to ensure group's compliance with policies and standards around identity graphics, web content, and online accessibility.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Systems Analysis, or related field
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use desktop web content authoring, development tools, and web authoring/editing applications.