Social Marketing Program Manager - Los Angeles Office
- Full Time
If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding career with an agency that is pushing industry boundaries by practicing transformative marketing, then imre is the right home for you. imre, a rapidly-growing integrated marketing agency serving the world’s biggest and best loved brands, is seeking a creative, dynamic, passionate social marketing Program Manager to join our team in NYC, Baltimore, or LA. Under the general supervision of the Social Marketing Director you will manage the day-to-day implementation of strategies, campaigns and full-service enterprise social media programs for global consumer brands. At imre, you'll enjoy all the benefits of our modern workplace culture, centered on wellness, personal and professional growth.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Manage day-to-day workflow, work product and innovation for key social media Agency of Record accounts.
2. Daily responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage strategic social marketing plans, content development, procurement and scheduling in multiple social media channels.
- Paid social management
- Analytics/reporting and insights
- Rapid response workflow and consultation
- General client management
- General strategic/tactical consultation
3.Overall responsibilities include
- Develop and manage strategic social marketing plans
- Provide strategic support to new business and service-development activities
- Manage the workflow, professional development and responsibilities of cross functional Social Marketing team members
- Manage monitoring and reporting for multiple accounts across all business units
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- 3-5 years of social marketing, digital marketing experience
- Experience in ad management and media required (Inclusive of Facebook Power Editor & Ad Manager)
- Writing and concepting creative content across social channels
- Attention to detail, project management and complex workflow management
- Creative concepting and strategic planning for the development of social campaigns
- Leading the development of research methodologies to inform strategic planning activities
- Strategic planning and execution of paid social campaigns
- Experience working with social influencers
- Applying knowledge of emerging trends and technology to programs
- Storytelling through the use of data and research
- Agency experience or global Fortune 500 brand experience preferred
Reduced Friday hours, Mind and Body benefits, Sabbatical leaves, 401K, PTO, Happy Hours.