User Experience Design Analyst
What you’ll be doing...What you will be doing….Within this entry-level User eXperience Designer position you will be given a chance to channel your drive and enthusiasm. This position is part of the overall Verizon Customer Experience Optimization organization. You will be front and center, and contributing your insights, education and creative energy to complete high impact projects.In this role you will have the opportunity to….
- Work with our digital product and creative leads + engineers to design awesome experiences
- Work across all of our digital product lines (web, iOS, Android)
- Design experiences that get used by large enterprises across the world
- Develop wireframes, flow charts, user personas, all that cool UX stuff :)
- Leverage data available to make user-centric design decisions
- Design with quick iterations facilitating fast feedback cycles
- Let users lead the way to inform your work
- Work in large, multi-disciplinary teams with engineering, product, and business groups to find elegant yet practical solutions to design challenges
- Turn challenging workflows into simple, usable, and elegant experiences
What we’re looking for...What we are looking for….You’re a motivated self-starter. Never satisfied with the status quo, you’re always challenging yourself to beat a personal best. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where new challenges come up every day. You are flexible, dependable and work well in varying environments. Learning quickly is personally rewarding and challenges to you take smart risks.You need to have….
- A degree in a related field of study – Business Administration, Marketing, Business Intelligence, Programming or other.
- A 3.2 GPA or higher
- Previous internship or work experience in one or more of the following areas: designed thinking, wireframing or designing sites or apps. A “can-do” attitude with excellent communication skillsA strong analytical skill set and a desire to find the why behind the metricsFamiliarity with core UX conceptsWork examples or personal projects that show product senseThe ability to speak the language of engineers, customers and executives alikeA passion for online and mobile digital experiences
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.