Senior Marketing Manager
What you’ll be doing...
This position provides a unique opportunity to lead a market team responsible for the strategic planning and execution of Consumer Go to Market launch plans. The role spans a variety of project types for including devices, pricing, products, promotions, accessories, campaigns and sponsorships at a market level. Candidate will be responsible for ensuring a successful and impactful launch into the field and channels. This position will require additional GTM planning efforts to make sure that all launches align with market specific themes, communication programs, objectives and channel needs.
Success in this role requires a strong understanding of the Verizon Go to Market process. The Sr. Manager will have significant project management experience and strong experience in leading and developing high performing teams. The Sr. Manager will have a track record of developing a clear, streamlined and consistent program positioning while managing the varied needs of a large stakeholder/customer group.
Channel communications: This position also will play a key role in keeping the market’s channels informed, inspired, and connected. The ideal candidate is an excellent writer and proofreader with sound editorial judgment and strong creative instincts. They are motivated, quick-thinking and capable of performing multiple tasks at a high level under deadline. Channel Communications will help develop innovative and informative internal social and digital programs in order to facilitate employee knowledge, integration, and connectivity to the market priorities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Successfully lead a group of GTM and Communication Managers and Sr. Analysts in launching impactful, fast-moving and revenue driving launches for the consumer wireless business.
- Collaborate with national HQ GTM teams to drive optimal launch plan development with methodology and frontline insights in mind.
- Coordinate efforts across multiple market cross-functional teams including: Retail, Indirect, National Retail, Finance, Operations, Communications and HR to ensure 100% alignment prior to launch. Ability to influence and collaborate with aforementioned teams for a consistent message and coordinated launch.
- Use HQ provided resources as the foundation for any local GTM documents that provide impactful messaging on all necessary project details including launch overview, positioning, channel execution, and cross-functional support.
- Present GTM briefings to various levels of Market leadership throughout project planning process based on priority level and frontline impact.
- Conduct launch day market command centers as needed to troubleshoot key launch issues and gain resolution. Identify business/customer issues and work with appropriate teams to create resolution in order to create an optimal customer experience.
What we’re looking for...You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- A degree.Excellent organizational, interpersonal, presentation, oral, and written communication, and negotiation skills; as candidate will interact with a variety of management levels.Proven development and delivery of executive communication.Proven ability at engaging and influencing large teams and functional leaders.Ability to work efficiently and effectively under extreme time constraints to deliver results by critical deadlines.Shows initiative, anticipates and prepares for upcoming situations, takes advantage of opportunities, acts quickly and decisively, addresses issues before they become problematic.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.