Senior Marketing Operations Analyst
- Full Time
What you’ll be doing...You will work on the National support team to create and distribute daily internal communications and content. You must be enthusiastic, build credibility, establish rapport and maintain communication with stakeholders in multiple organizations, including those external to the organization. You will be working in the hub of communications for the business unit ensuring we are properly prepared to take care of our customers. You will also be responsible for compiling and distributing daily newsletters.
- Partner with channel teams to ensure information being communicated is accurate and timely.
- Build exciting and engaging daily newsletter communications – distribution to appropriate audiences.
- Create and manage communication tools including distro lists for Verizon Consumer Markets.
- Track, manage and prioritize numerous communications simultaneously.
- Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
- You’ll deliver communication and internal marketing campaigns across various platforms – email, digital media walls, and mySTAGE.
What we’re looking for...You thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment where different challenges pop up all the time. People come to you with all their communications questions and needs because you have a knack for explaining the complex in simple easy-to-understand ways. You understand the impact that every interaction has on an organization’s ability to build customer loyalty and enjoy motivating others to achieve great results. Responding to the needs and preferences of others, you flex your style and approach to build rapport with a diverse range of people.You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.Three or more years of relevant work experience.Professional communications work experience.Willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- A degree.Advanced writing, editing and formatting skills (Microsoft Office, G Suite).Customer service or call center experience.Proven ability to meet deadlines, complete important time sensitive tasks, adapt quickly to last minute changes, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.Experience with learning and managing new internal employee tools/dashboards and technology.Technical expertise in communication networking components (e.g., routers, LAN topology, Ethernet Network Interface).
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.