3 days left
- Full Time
The Healthcare Reporter will regularly write stories that lead our coverage of the healthcare industry, from breaking news briefs to in-depth original stories that analyze the trends impacting hospitals, health insurers, and patients. You will monitor your beat, pitch stories, cultivate relationships with stakeholders, hunt down scoops, and sometimes also edit others’ work. This position reports to the managing editor.
What you can bring to the table:
- Proven writing, reporting and editing skills
- Ability to interpret and analyze business concepts, industry trends, and major news stories
- Ability to build relationships with important sources and report on complex subjects
- Strong digital news knowledge
- Deadline-oriented time management skills; ability to turn around stories on tight deadlines
- Bachelors degree or better in journalism, English or similar field
- At least 2 years' experience writing and reporting in the healthcare field
Please include a resume, cover letter and three of your favorite clips with your application.
Apply for Healthcare Reporter
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly