- Full Time
The BioPharma Reporter will regularly report and write stories that lead our coverage of the industry, from breaking news briefs to in-depth original stories that analyze the trends impacting biotech and pharmaceutical companies. You will monitor your beat, pitch stories, cultivate relationships with stakeholders, hunt down scoops, and sometimes also edit others’ work. This position reports to the managing editor.
What you can bring to the table:
- Proven writing, reporting and editing skills
- Ability to interpret and analyze business concepts, industry trends, and major news stories
- Ability to build relationships with important sources and report on complex subjects
- Strong digital news knowledge
- Deadline-oriented time management skills; ability to turn around stories on tight deadlines
- Bachelor's degree or better in journalism, English or similar field
- At least 2 years' experience reporting, preferably some experience in health policy
Please include a copy of your resume, cover letter and three of your favorite clips with your application.