Senior Editor, Construction
1 day left
- Full Time
We are seeking a Senior Editor to help manage a team of journalists covering the commercial construction industry for a fast-growing, digital-only daily publication. This role reports directly to the managing editor.
What you can bring to the table:
- Proven content editing and copy-editing skills.
- Ability to craft deftly reported and written feature stories
- Knowledge of the construction industry.
- An aptitude and passion for business journalism.
- Ability to coach and lead a team of editors, reporters and freelancers.
- Ability to build strong editorial products that resonate with business readers.
- Strong instincts for understanding the needs of niche audiences.
- Deadline-oriented time-management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, English or similar field.
- 7+ years at a minimum; 3+ years supervisory experience preferred
Everything we publish is mobile-optimized, so we have a particular interest in editors who are interested in/have experience with the mobile experience.
Apply for Senior Editor, Construction
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly