Talent Branding & Communications Strategist
- Full Time
Talent Branding & Communications Strategist
Where you work matters
Atlantic Health System (AHS), headquartered in Morristown, N.J., is an integrated health care delivery system powered by a workforce of 16,000 team members dedicated to building healthier communities. The system is comprised of 350 sites of care, including six hospitals: Morristown Medical Center, Overlook Medical Center, Newton Medical Center, Chilton Medical Center, Hackettstown Medical Center and Goryeb Children’s Hospital. Atlantic Health System also supports communities through Atlantic Medical Group, Atlantic Rehabilitation, Atlantic Home Care and Hospice, and its subsidiary, Atlantic Ambulance Corporation. In 2017 we were named a 100 Best Companies to Work For, by Fortune & Great Place to Work for the 9th year in a row.
Atlantic Health System Human Resources is seeking a Talent Branding & Communications Strategist. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategic human resources communications and change management programs to strengthen team member engagement, ensure alignment with organization priorities and promote talent brand awareness. Your work will continue to further AHS’s position as a certified Top 100 Best Place to Work culture and strong leader in acquiring and retaining top talent.
The ideal candidate is a highly-skilled, creative and self-motivated communications and change management expert with a proven track record of inspiring team members through multiple communication platforms. This is a matrix role with a solid reporting relationship to the Senior Vice President of Human Resources and a dotted-line to the Director, Communications.
· Works closely with the HR executive and key stakeholders within Human Resources to build and execute communications strategies designed to align our team members around key business strategies.
· Informs, guides, and supports the overall human resources communication strategy.
· Aligns and integrates the communication objectives of all human resources functional teams, through partnership and proactive planning.
· Creates and implements internal campaigns and multi-media communications strategies by working with subject matter experts on topics that include Benefits & Compensation, Diversity, Health & Wellness, HR Technology, Change and Performance Management, Safety, Learning & Career Development, and Culture & the Workforce Experience.
· Develops creative strategies and communications plans and works with teams and vendors to produce materials and execute plans to support and promote major initiatives and projects.
· Develops and manages social media platforms (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.) in support of talent branding to achieve candidate engagement, website traffic, and talent brand awareness.
· Builds and executes a talent social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification. Creates consistent and engaging talent social media content and ad campaigns to increase applicant interaction and the organization’s online talent brand presence.
· Develops best practices to standardize communications processes.
· Works in tandem with Marketing & Internal Communications on any related projects and to ensure consistency of messaging.
· Bachelor’s Degree; Human Resources, Communications, Business related field.
· Three years of experience in human resources, communications, or related field
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Sharp presentation skills, professional presence and the ability to partner with colleagues at all levels.
· Experience in copywriting and editing.
· Proficiency with social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Twitter.
· Proficiency in MS Office (specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Atlantic Health System is committed to creating a Trusted Network of Caring®. Our promise to our communities is that all who enter our system receive the highest quality care delivered at the right time, at the right place, and at the right cost. As an innovative thought-leader, you will enjoy the tools and resources to help you grow your career. We invite you to learn more about us and apply at:
Req # 12717
At Atlantic Health System, we strive for an inclusive health care environment where patients, visitors and employees are welcomed and afforded the same high quality care and experience regardless of sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, race, ethnicity, immigration status, socioeconomic background, disability and age. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. We are an equal opportunity employer.