eCommerce Marketing Coordinator
- Full Time
The Ecommerce Marketing Manager will manage the day to day merchandising of ShopGuideposts.org products (50%), distribution of the email newsletter calendar (25%) and manage digital ads placement on the Guideposts family of websites (25%).
- Strategize, formulate and implement marketing campaigns based on marketing plan.
- Maintains e-commerce website to add new products and update current product page content,
- Assist Digital Content Marketing efforts via Guideposts content site and product ad development.
- Create e-mail marketing schedule for e-Newsletters and promotional e-Blasts. Updates product ads featured in e-Newsletters based on schedule.
- Provides input on and implements e-mail marketing strategy (subject lines, headings, creative) and offers (sale promotions/ coupons, list segmentation).
- Monitor user behavior (search terms, invoices, visitor analysis) to insure optimal user experience.
- Analyze operational process and customer website behavior to identify improvement opportunities.
- Look for opportunities to merchandise product in all channels—includes offline and online media (e.g., Direct Mail, Transactional Messages, IVR/Customer Service).
- Configure and interpret data for daily/weekly/monthly reporting: assist with web traffic & e-commerce reporting, using a reporting dashboard based on Google Analytics data.
- Assist Digital Marketing team with projects and ad-hoc requests.
- Manage and traffic online advertising campaigns by monitoring campaign delivery from beginning to end, optimizing as needed, utilizing reporting tools/systems to pull and analyze performance.
- Manage digital ad inventory and optimize placements across external and internal client needs.
- Provide customer service support between Guideposts internal teams and external agencies (vendors) and clients to ensure campaign goals and objectives are satisfied.
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly performance reports and ad-hoc reports as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing, business administration.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite – strong Excel skills desired.
- Must be a creative self-starter, multi-task oriented and able to manage deadlines
- Organized and attention to detail. Curious and willing to learn.