Account Manager, Los Angeles
- Full Time
The Pollack PR Marketing Group, an integrated PR marketing agency that builds, refreshes and drives branded engagement and influence, is seeking an Account Manager for its Los Angeles Office.
We have an opportunity for a PR professional who can support several branded accounts in a fast-paced agency environment. This position manages the execution of integrated program plans and strategies; assists in the development of reporting and fully participates in the agency’s digital communications and social teams. Web marketing skills is considered a plus.
Qualification requirements include:
- BA or BS in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related field
- Candidates should have 2-3 years of PR/communication experience and be capable of managing diverse accounts
- Good verbal and written communication skills, organization and presentation skills
- Knowledgeable in the traditional/digital/social media landscape
- Experience in leveraging data to media and through media and digital channels
- Keen understanding of integrated communications
- Capable of managing and juggling various accounts
- Media relations skills; develop media targets and creative pitch angles
- Good team player, demonstrating coordination, communication and problem-solving contribution
- Flexible approach; has the ability to change priorities against changing client and team needs
- Manage timelines and weekly actions plans
- Capable of managing day-to-day client needs during program execution
- Aid in the research and development of business proposals
We are seeking a person who has keen judgment, "people" skills and the ability to "think on their feet." We value a person who views stumbling blocks as challenges, problems as opportunities, and who often asks “why not, when told “it cannot be done.”
We offer excellent compensation packages to include benefits, annual profit sharing and distributions. All candidates are given every opportunity for rapid advancement and can do so, without time limits. We are proud of our culture, which emphasizes teamwork, professional development and integrity. We nurture our people and are delighted to have them grow with us, and as a result, have very low employee turnover.
We offer our people, at all levels, senior management interaction and thus they have the opportunity to learn from seasoned professionals, building career paths in the process.
Apply for Account Manager, Los Angeles
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly