Location: McAllen, Texas
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Primary job responsibility include coding and technical execution of local news and programming utilizing the Ross Overdrive Automated Production Control EnvironmentDirection of talent and other production crew membersGraphic and playback server operationRobotic camera control system operationResponsible for the ultimate technical quality of productionsAdditional duties as needed/assigned
Minimum 3 years solid, medium to large sized market, local news TD/ Directing experience with Ross Overdrive Production Automation, or similar.
• Experience with advanced production switcher operation and setup, manual and automated graphics play out, robotic camera operation and playback server operations
• Must have strong oral /written communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to work accurately under pressure and deadlines.
• Bi-lingual English/Spanish oral proficiency
• External applicants must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered (Note- job # ).
• Must be able to work any of a 24 x 7 schedule
• Must be willing to work at the production center in McAllen, Texas
• Must be 18 years or greater
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must accept Solutions, as NBCUniversal’s Dispute resolution program
Must exhibit strong leadership skills
• Self-motivated, highly creative
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.