Market Segment Manager – General Donors
- Full Time
Strategic Development – Virginia Beach, VA
The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) is a multifaceted nonprofit organization that produces compelling and inspirational Christian content, encouraging millions of people worldwide. We are seeking an experienced Market Segment Manager to architect end-to-end marketing strategies and standards for our general donor experience. This position will build marketing business plans that drive sustainable growth and apply new models of digital content practices to design and orchestrate the delivery of relevant general donor engagement experiences.
This innovative professional will develop campaigns tailored for introduction to CBN brand/ministry objectives and products; and encourage on-going engagement and increase giving potential. The Manager will work closely with senior leadership to create strategic campaigns for furthering The Gospel and communicate impact of those campaigns to potential and general donors.
CBN has over 50 years of rich history in program initiatives and an ever expanding vision to integrate and utilize emerging digital media technologies to reach younger generations. From broadcasting original programming across approximately 117 countries in 47 different languages, including our flagship program, The 700 Club, which is viewed in 97% of television markets across the U.S. to our animation series, Superbook, viewed by over 200 million children across 90 countries in 50 languages, CBN is on a mission to spread The Good News! In addition, CBN’s many subsidiary and affiliate organizations provide orphan care, freshwater wells, medical surgeries and disaster relief in its exuberant efforts to reach the world with the message of hope from the Bible.
If you are a strategic marketer with capacity to advance mission-wide fundraising goals through campaigns that inspire and engage donors, this may be your next rewarding opportunity!
Your proven track record of marketing success will include the following:
- Strong market segmentation experience with success in developing and implementing cross-channel marketing strategies
- Successful track record in delivering unique/compelling point of views (POVs), strategic messaging and leadership proof points to improve segment experience
- Strong ability to translate marketing plans, segment priorities, cohort grouping definitions and messaging into effective campaigns that generate revenue
- Solid experience with complex data segmentation
- Knowledge of non-profit fundraising desirable
- Demonstrated leadership with the ability to collaborate with multifaceted teams and implement effective data-driven strategies and KPI’s
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills with ability to cast vision and articulate the mission, goals, and values of the organization
- Critical thinker with ability to analyze, monitor, evaluate, and alter strategic marketing plans
- Proficient in MS Office, CRM database software, marketing automation, and data visualization tools.
- Excellent research, project, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently, move projects from conceptual stages to launch, and handle multiple and often competing deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of CBN staff and outside public
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
CBN, headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package to include relocation assistance. If you meet the listed qualifications, and are in agreement with CBN’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online. We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.