Digital Sales Manager
Are you an energetic and polished individual looking for a leadership opportunity within an exciting content-centric B2B media company? Do you have the skillset and capacity to sell all aspects of our digital products and services? Are you interested in a long-term career path? Do you have the desire to make a difference?
NAPCO Media, a leading business-to-business media company in Center City Philadelphia, seeks a Digital Sales Manager. Our supportive environment and our creative, talented and hardworking team of professionals dedicated to building community through content are the core of our success. We build community between our audience and our clients through integrated media programs, video services, events, marketing services, research services, custom content and e-learning. We offer a first-class salary and superior benefits!
The Digital Sales Manager will be responsible for working with our Director of Digital Strategy and our sales management/staff to sell comprehensive, successful media programs to the markets we serve.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Cultivate relationships with existing clients
- Establish and foster consultative relationships with key decision makers to understand their initiatives in developing integrated marketing solutions and matching our product portfolio to their needs
- Conduct face-to-face presentations, asking for the business and closing defined selling opportunities to drive revenue and hit overall business revenue targets
- Lead in the development of client contract negotiations through the close or renewal of business
- Work with/train the existing sales team to develop new business and grow existing business by selling digital products along side of our other media assets
- Listen intently to our customers and use that feedback to work with our product development team to ideate and bring new and exciting products to market
- Directly manage and grow a select number of personal sales accounts
- Create and manage prospect/client database and create and manage sales/revenue forecast with a high degree of accuracy. Must adhere to and exceed pricing/profitability guidelines as established by management
- Network at industry events and business functions
- Travel at least 25% annually
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- Minimum five years digital sales experience
- Adept at strategic solutions sales including websites, e-newsletters, webinars, native, video, audio, social media, data and email
- Strong consultative sales skills with exceptional customer focus
- Experience in developing and maintaining key relationships
- Self-motivated, proven ability to meet and exceed goals
- Excellent time management, organizational and attention to detail skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of account-based marketing and targeted campaigns
- Knowledge of common value propositions for digital products
- Familiarity with our markets is a plus
Email resume and cover letter stating salary requirements.
NAPCO Media is an equal opportunity employer and we consider applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability and/or handicap or any other protected status or classification in accordance with local, state and federal laws.