Strategy & Business Development Manager
- Full Time
Are you an energetic and polished individual looking for a unique opportunity in the media industry? Do you have the skillset and capacity to sell all facets of our products and services? Are you interested in a long-term career path? Do you have the desire to make a difference?
NAPCO Media, a leading business-to-business media company in Center City Philadelphia, seeks a Strategy & Business Development Manager. Our supportive environment and our creative, talented and hardworking team of professionals dedicated to building community through content are the core of our success. We build community between our audience and our clients through integrated media programs, video services, events, marketing services, research services, custom content and e-learning. We offer a first-class salary and superior benefits!
- Prospect and develop key relationships in order to effectively build and maintain revenue
- Develop new business opportunities
- Develop effective sales proposals and sales solutions
- Conduct client sales meetings and presentations designed to move the sales process towards agreement in a timely manner
- Provide call reports, sales pipelines, and revenue forecasts
- Network at industry events and business functions
- Travel at least 30% annually
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- Minimum five years sales experience, preferably in B2B
- Strong consultative sales skills with exceptional customer focus
- Self-motivated, proven ability to meet and exceed goals
- Excellent time management, organizational and attention to detail skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player with the ability to effectively implement conflict resolution
- Open to new ideas with a positive attitude
- Excel in impromptu speaking situations
- Digital Native with creative digital sales instincts and sales capabilities
Email resume and cover letter stating salary requirements.
NAPCO Media is an equal opportunity employer and we consider applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability and/or handicap or any other protected status or classification in accordance with local, state and federal laws.