- Full Time
Digiday Media is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support the marketing team in the promotion of Digiday Media events, awards, membership programs, careers and more.
Who you are
Hard-working and eager, you’re a self-starter who’s able to wear many different hats. You’re more than willing to roll up your sleeves and are able to flawlessly manage a number of different projects simultaneously. You’re a doer, but you’re also able to step back and think strategically and critically.
- Manage websites for Digiday Media events and awards. You’ll ensure they are updated in a timely matter and monitor them for accuracy and thoroughness.
- Manage email communication with attendees of Digiday events.
- Assist with the tracking and monitoring of key KPIs for the marketing team. Help uncover actionable insights that help us to improve our strategy and execution over time.
- Manage and maintain marketing lists.
- Some light copywriting involved – email and social.
- Support marketing team with miscellaneous tasks as needed.
- 0 - 3 years experience
- Marketing or communications background preferred
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Hard working and a willingness to “roll up your sleeves”
- Team player
- Ability to think critically and strategically.
- Experience with Wordpress, Adobe CS, Excel, email service providers and Google Analytics preferred.
- Experience with email marketing and social media preferred.
- Basic knowledge of HTML a major plus.
Digiday Media is a media company and community for digital media, marketing and advertising professionals. We focus on quality, not quantity, and honesty instead of spin. We cover the industry with an expertise, depth and tone you won’t find anywhere else. The Digiday team strives to produce the highest quality publications, conferences, and resources for our industry.