Digital Marketing Manager
This position is responsible for managing the digital marketing efforts for Guideposts Books working closely with the product managers and digital team. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns in all digital channels (SEM, Social Media, email, other) to drive e-commerce sales.
- Analyze and evaluate effectiveness of strategies to increase product sales.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure that shop, landing pages, e-mail promotions; banner ads, etc. yield an increase in sales.
- Ensure utilization of available promotable e-mail universe to garner the maximum ROI per contact.
- Ensure e-commerce site (shopguideposts.org) is SEO maximized and work closely with the digital team for any necessary improvement to gain more sales where possible.
- Work with digital content/video team to develop and execute content marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to maximize sales when determining promotions in the e-mail marketing schedule.
- Manage e-mail creative marketing strategy (subject lines, headings, creative) and offers (sale promotions/ coupons, list segmentation) and reporting to management on effectiveness of these efforts.
- Understand user behavior to determine optimal promotion opportunities for our products and services.
- Analyze daily/weekly/monthly e-commerce reporting and provide on a regular basis recaps/summary of analysis and performance with actionable recommendations/observations.
- Continually educate the book marketing team on best practices, new opportunities and improvements on successfully increasing digital sales.
- Minimum 5+ years of hands on knowledge leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, and email acquisition campaigns including creative and list segmentation
- Experience in direct marketing. Publishing marketing experience a plus.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, )
- Knowledge in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience working with technical teams and proficiency in communicating with them
- The ability to perform with a high degree of autonomy, demonstrate creativity and problem-solving skills and communicate complex messages to diverse audiences.
- Team player that can partner with various groups across the organization.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement