Mediaplanet JDs are responsible for design of print & digital campaigns in accordance with corporate standards, templates and guidelines. Also responsible for creating and editing any internal or external design or communication documents.
- Design 8-32 page print campaigns in a timely and efficient manner.
- Design digital content including infographics, social media materials.
- Design ad builds tailored to clients’ requests and specifications for print and digital products, while managing client expectations and deadlines.
- Design client-facing media kits, PR materials, etc.
- Align all design with Mediaplanet’s global standards, making sure that all campaign communications and planned updates are aligned with the global MP brand.
- Design within the Lead Designer’s (LD) oversight.
- Support Production Coordinator and LD with the Ad Shuttle, including client technical support.
- Firm understand of page layout and templated design.
- Execute best practices for digital design.
- Excellent typography skills.
- Expertise in Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat).
- Ability to synthesize information and gather materials from multiple sources to complete a project from concept through completion.
- Must be able to manage multiple deadlines.
- Detail oriented, work efficiently and comfortable being critiqued from multiple departments.
Way of Working
Comfortable working in an ad hoc nature, but with a wish to structure processes. Flexible in the way (s)he works. A wish to assume ownership of all delegated processes and tasks. Comfortable to make decisions and take charge. A strong attention to details and solution oriented. Excited about identifying with Mediaplanet as a brand and company. Self-driven and social. Enjoys working towards deadlines and in a fast-paced organization. A quick learner, passionate about digital design and highly ambitious. Appreciates working in a group setting, but equally comfortable working independently.