Your future is here!
Fox News is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we’re looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. Joining the number one cable news network in America is a singular opportunity to be part of a highly successful, dynamic team that has transformed the way people get their information.
As a Social Media Producer, you will be a crucial member of our team, helping to produce content for all of our social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. You have the right attitude and understand the level of commitment required. Your passion for national and international news is bar none!
Flexibility is vital to this role! You will be required to be on call, work holidays and shift your schedule as news breaks. You may be required to work weekends (both weekend days) as a permanent shift and non-traditional hours.
Potential Shift: Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday
A snapshot of your responsibilities include:
- Producing content for and posting to Fox News’ social media platforms, including live-tweeting, Facebook, Instagram
- Updating the social media accounts during breaking news
- Searching for and pitching trending topics for TV, dotcom and social
- Reaching out for permission on content
- Evaluating social media analytics; tracking social conversation before, during and after shows
- Planning ahead for events and creating exciting social media content to build and engage followers
- 3+ years of experience in news, TV or web
- Strong writing skills and the ability to self-proof
- Social media savvy
- Good editorial judgment as well as strong logistical skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize is a necessity
- Extensive knowledge of news and current events, entertainment, and politics
Nice to have (Not required but definitely a plus):
- Experience with live television production -Experience with Photoshop and Premiere