Page Editor/Graphic Designer
Daily Racing Form has an immediate opening for a full-time page editor/designer to work in our midtown Manhattan office. Projects include designing news and data pages for the Daily Racing Form newspaper, including the front page; producing several DRF digital products; and designing web ads, landing pages and emails for DRF.com. Occasional weekend work and holiday work is required.
- Design news pages on daily deadline, including preparing pages for press, color correcting photos, and placing advertisements.
- Design front page of newspaper, and assist in sending multiple regional front pages to the press each day.
- Lay out data-heavy pages and products.
- Style and produce a variety of DRF handicapping products as interactive PDFs.
- Design web ads for DRF.com.
- Design artwork for DRF social media accounts.
- Design emails/landing pages for various DRF products
- Strong knowledge of InDesign, PhotoShop and Illustrator in a PC environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, and preferably 2 years experience in relevant media position.
- Experience working on tight deadlines.
- Experience with K4 and/or Drupal a plus.
- Please include design portfolio (PDF or link) with resume.