Junior Business Developer Digital Video Advertising
You’re a graduate with honors – top of the class: a fast learner, you work independently and
tirelessly to achieve results. You want to dive into the action with an ambitious, young
company of like-minded people.
DynAdmic is an international leading digital video advertising market place using a new
targeting concept based on a video content recognition technology that helps identify
viewers’ interests to serve the right ad to the right person. (Demo of concept :
www.dynadmic.com/howitworks). We use our never-before-seen contextual/targeting
solution to sell tailored & highly-focused branding campaigns to the world’s largest brands
and agencies. Our clients are Emirates, Red Bull, Kellogg’s, Audi, etc. …
Digital video advertising is expanding, speeding up and unrelenting. Our aim is get out in
front of the herd, to be nimble and focused, to win the top prize. That should be yours too.
Proactively seek new business opportunities, managing the sales cycle from introduction to
to opportunities :
- Identifying contacts within target companies (employ effective account exploration and
account mining tactics).
- Developing relationships with prospects, understanding and analyzing their requirements.
- Working with the Global Sales Manager on building an effective lead generation process.
Skills and Experience
Candidates should be energetic self-starters, who want to drive revenue and are committed
to creating new business opportunities in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a high-level of initiative.
- Organized individual who is willing to take on initiatives as well apply relentless desire for
- Passionate about sales, intent on driving towards your goals, and consistently reliable.
- Associate degree (high-school + 2 years).
- Fluent in English.
- 1 to 3 years experience.
As with all DynAdmic employees, we're looking for someone who is resourceful, bright,
proactive, a go-getter, works well independently and as part of a team, and who will be
passionate about what she or he does.
We provide a casual, fun corporate culture, a « Great Place to Work » in NYC.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a high-growth internet startup.
Apply for Junior Business Developer Digital Video Advertising
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly