Digital Product Designer
- You have experience building beautiful, functional, human-centered native apps and web products from scratch.
- You have actively improved existing digital products through iteration.
- You have a firm but flexible process.
- You are a self-starter, comfortable working independently.
- You have experience collaborating with groups of entrenched stakeholders.
- Your work reflects sound UI and UX principles.
- You are proficient in the Adobe Suite, InVision, Sketch, Balsamiq, and/or similar prototyping tools.
- You understand how to create designs that can translate well into code and can collaborate effectively with developers.
- You have an eye for detail—typography, hex codes, and spacing get you excited.
- Lead the interfaces of all our digital products.
- Be the hands-on wireframer and interaction designer for all of our digital products.
- Liaise with editorial, technology, and creative to deliver best-in-class products.
- Test, learn, and optimize our products in line with KPIs.
M Shanken Communications, headquartered in New York City, is a traditional print publisher that has been “doing digital” since the mid-'90s. We publish Wine Spectator, Cigar Aficionado, and Whisky Advocate, along with trade publications Impact and Market Watch. Our focus is print, but we have a stable of websites, apps, and other digital products which are a growing part of our business.
Apply for Digital Product Designer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly