Freelance Editorial Designer
FREELANCE EDITORIAL DESIGNER, Vanity Fair
Full-time freelance, onsite
Experience: 5+ years of editorial design experience
Vanity Fair's art department will be redesigning sections of the magazine in the upcoming months. Looking for a freelancer(s) to start as soon as possible. This position is full-time and cannot work remotely.
We are in need of someone to simultaneously help with the workload of the current monthly issue, but also be able to experiment on layouts for future issues. Applicants should be knowledgeable and interested in the Vanity Fair brand, with a passion for journalism and storytelling.
Requirements and details:
- Excellent type and design sensibilities
- Proficient in InDesign and K4; knowledgable of Photoshop, Illustrator a plus
- Strong time-management skills: projects across the VF brand presents themselves weekly (events, marketing, web)
- Collaboration with the Creative Director and team throughout the monthly print cycle; must be a team player and a self-starter
- Finding and commissioning illustrators
To apply, please send resume and website.