Location: Hialeah, Florida
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Researching and booking talent to appear on the program.Pitching potential talent bookings to Host and Producers.Developing relationship with talent agents, managers and publicists.Act as liaison between talent representation and Segment Producers. Involvement in all show day procedures Assist Producer and delegate to PAConduct pre-interviews and secure all segment elements (i.e. video, books, etc)Generate story, guest, and segment ideasCoordinate travel for guests with Coordinating Producer.Keep daily log of all guest appearancesBe liaison for all guestsPerform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Minimum 3 years talent related experience
• Must have ability to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings
• Must have ability to work long and flexible hours due to the production schedule of the show and high-pressure environment.
• References from previous employers may be required
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
Ability to work in fast paced environment and adjust to change
• Knowledge of current pop culture is essential: music, television, film, reality.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.