- Provide timely and detailed monthly/quarterly Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss account analysis, including substantiation of account balances and recommending adjusting journal entries where needed.
- Generate, review and post entries to the general ledger.
- Assist with completion of monthly financial close process.
- Prepare audit deliverables as needed for the annual audit.
- Support the Controller in implementing best practices and procedures around the internal control framework and accounting policies.
- Respond to financial related inquiries from vendors, customers, or other departments, including researching and analyzing appropriate data.
- Support accounting group day-to-day activities and complete special projects as needed.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, advanced degree or a CPA is a plus.
- 5+ years of related accounting experience, including at least 2 years of public accounting.
- Minimum of two years of Microsoft Dynamics GP system experience required.
- Good attention to detail, highly organized, strong work ethic and a positive attitude are a must.
- Microsoft Excel proficient.
- Demonstrate an ability to understand Company's finances and the relationship between operations and financial performance.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).