Campaigns Manager - Digital
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Employees of ONE work in a collaborative and creative environment towards reaching a common goal of ending extreme poverty and preventable disease. When you work for ONE, you will receive an exceptional benefits package along with the opportunity to contribute to worldwide causes impacting those most in need.
The Campaigns Manager will deliver impactful and innovative campaigns and actions that engage new and existing supporters and demonstrate grassroots support for ONE’s policy goals and mission. You will be responsible for helping to grow our membership and campaigning impact through delivering a range of global and market specific campaigns working with the wider campaigns, digital and country teams.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic and enthusiastic team player, skilled in creating and managing digital and offline campaigns for an international audience. This is a full-time, exempt role reporting to the Marketing Campaigns Director and will be based in our Washington DC office.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
- Play a lead role in the development and project management of ONE’s online and offline campaigns, including coordinating workflow across the organization
- Work closely with ONE’s country, policy and brand teams to create compelling actions and supporter journeys which increase both action rates and depth of action
- Create campaign materials that are accurate, on brand, and which effectively engage and communicate our message to their target audience
- Manage the production of supporter communications working with country campaign managers, the digital team and others where required
- Work with external partners to develop campaigns that complement ONE’s ongoing activities and mission
- Support ONE’s global teams in the creation of content for specific national and regional audiences
- Work with the wider Marketing Department to analyze campaign performance, provide reports to other teams and make adjustments to maximize the sites’ potential
- Work with designers and content managers to prepare and publish assets in support of campaigns
- Stay abreast of new and emerging campaign tactics and technologies
- Any other duties as appropriate to the role
- Additional duties as determined
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Bachelors degree
- At least 6-8 years’ experience of developing and managing digital campaigns
- Experiences successfully project managing complex campaigns
- Experience managing project budgets
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experienced in writing campaign focused emails to supporters
- Experienced in creating content for an international audience
- Experience of campaign evaluation and reporting
- Experience of digital advocacy systems such as ActionKit
- Experience of Content Management Systems such as WordPress
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and strong interpersonal skills
- Project management experience
- Very well organized with a proven ability to multi-task
- Flexibility and resourcefulness to respond to a fast-paced work environment with shifting deadlines
- Experience of working within a campaigns, advocacy, or communications environment
- A commitment to ONE’s mission
- Ability and willingness to travel if required
- An understanding of the complexities surrounding collaboration in a global matrix organization
- Highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Collaborative mindset and strong interpersonal skills
- Remain positive in high pressure and stressful situations
- Critical thinking, communication, and relationship-building skills
- Well organized, detail oriented and analytical
- Action oriented and results focused
- Flexible and resourceful approach
- Independent problem solver
If you are ready to join the fight against extreme poverty and preventable disease, please submit a resume.
ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.
Due to the high volume of inquiries that ONE receives, we thank all candidates for their interest yet only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.