Programmatic Display Channel Manager
What you’ll be doing...
We are looking for an Inventory Lead with a deep understanding of automated bidding technology, and industry knowledge to join our internal media team. They will partner with our agency to drive tech and data strategy to deliver higher media ROI. This includes the assessment of viable opportunities with impression-level data and real-time technologies; formulating testing mechanisms and delivering return on investment; and overseeing the execution and productization that result in optimal performance. This role requires extensive communication and knowledge sharing with internal and external media teams.
- Lead Verizon Enterprise programmatic and data strategy.
- Act as subject matter expert on programmatic display media.
- Oversee budget and strategies for multiple LOB’s and collaborate with media buying and planning teams.
- Manage programs for long-term view and broader perspective –looking at all programmatic activity to drive success for the business and manage costs.
- Lead overall bidding strategy and manage always-on media to hit individual campaign KPI’s and overall portfolio goals.
- Work closely with agency programmatic teams to develop best in class display programs and evolve the media strategy.
- Advocate for data driven decisioning, transparency and accuracy to steer and advance the business.
- Consult Agency programmatic teams recognize marketplace opportunities and generate multiple operation models to drive results.
- Generated first-to-market opportunities applying data across all consumer touch points, increasing personalization across the consumer journey.
- Co-developed a leading-edge technology, data and operations architecture with executive.
- Serve as a SOE on the best practices for programmatic buying, investment strategy, data usage, and overall workflow to bring data and audience.
- Keep current on new developments within the programmatic landscape and provide updates and/or recommendations.
- Possess a deep understanding of ad tech, DSPs, DMPs and ad operations with a passion for the ad tech industry.
- Highly analytical, with the ability to influence and make logical arguments based upon data and results.
- Become an expert on various DSPs and Trading Desks.
- Oversee programmatic media buys across the Enterprise.
- Research and vet new exchanges/partners as they become available.
- Clearly understand the role the various digital forms – display, video, native, mobile – play in the overall context of online and offline media campaigns.
- Build and maintain senior client relationships.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Programmatic trading experience.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field, MBA a plus
- Five or more years of programmatic trading experience.
- Deep expertise, experience and relationships with DSPs, DMPs and Agency Trading Desks.
- Outstanding leadership skills, including lead by example management style.
- Excellent relationship development skills and communication skills verbal and written, skilled presenter.
- Strong organization and planning skills, and be a great team player.
- The ability to work in a dynamic, quickly changing environment – have superior organization and time management skills.
- Agency experience.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.