Location: Hialeah, Florida
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Lead all phases of on air, digital / social, off-air marketing production, including concept development, execution, post-production and adaptation to other platforms.Create, conceptualize and bring outstanding multiplatform ideas to drive tune-in and engagement.Develop campaign creative briefs as per approved process.Collaborate with graphics department to conceptualize and coordinate the design identity for each project and supervise its cohesive execution.Guide, direct and provide constructive feedback to gfxs artist, video editors, sound designers, and voice over talent.Execute internal management of campaigns and designated special projects serving as a communication hub between departments.Handle promo production logistics which includes; logging of material in accordance with standard process, requesting post services, submitting gfxs requests, selection of music and obtaining timely approval of scripts/rough cuts/final cuts in order to achieve timely delivery of elements.Work with Creative director in conceptualizing innovative/brand conscious campaigns.Ability to supervise the production of live action shoots (ability to assess casting, wardrobe, art direction, and director's proposals), working closely with Promo Production department to ensure a high-quality and cost effective outcome.Work hand-in-hand with marketing department to provide different, innovative ideas that help promote our content. Work closely with internal and external teams to ensure that an efficient tracking is implemented to meet deadlines with a flawless execution. Experienced in script writing and creative supervision of Sizzle tapes and presentation videos.To have an established on-air and digital/social media background including proven experience driving major campaigns.Remain up-to-date with the latest digital, marketing and industry trends.Great communication and presentation skills with a solid judgment and criteria.Able to simultaneously deliver on time multiple projects for multiplatform campaigns.Team player able to prioritize work and approach each project with a positive, solutions-oriented mindset.
• Minimum 8+ years of experience working in cable and/or broadcast in the marketing and promotions area
• Experience producing presentation videos and sizzle tapes.
• Evidence of prior campaign creation and execution
• Must be fluent in Spanish and English (speak, read & write)
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have ability to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings
• Must be willing to work in Miami, Doral and/or Hialeah, Florida
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must be “on call” 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
• Must be willing to facilitate personnel requirements including late and/or last minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment.
• Must be available to work (whenever necessary for show production) early mornings, evenings, holidays, weekends, and natural disaster emergencies.
• Must be willing to travel, as needed and on weekends, with short notice.
• Must be available to work all shifts, including early mornings, evenings, holidays, weekends, late breaking news and hurricane emergencies.
• Strong candidate identified; qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to work under pressure in a demanding environment with tight deadlines.
• Flexible schedule
• Extensive knowledge of video gfxs and post editing and/or execution.
• Eager for constant learning and self-improvement. Passionate for TV and Digital!
• Ability to adapt to changing environment
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
The Senior Producer, creative will have ownership and responsibility to lead from concept to final delivery, the production of on-air campaigns and multiplatform initiatives that efficiently and creatively promote the network’s properties and brand. Responsibilities will include leading, creating, developing and producing promo campaigns for programming priorities, series, branding pieces, special events, movies, entertainment show and presentation videos in a way that increases audience interest and overall market share, according to the brand high quality standards.
The ideal candidate should have solid experience of the creative process and digital trends to lead and develop multiplatform campaigns for on-air, off-air, digital, and other marketing initiatives.