Sr.Graphic Designer Off-Air
Location: Hialeah, Florida
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Conceive and design network print and online materials including key art, marketing collateral, logos, presentations, social marketing assets, event and environmental design, press kits and other pieces as necessary. Responsible for seeing all projects through from concept, mock-ups and creative development, to final design and pre-press.Expert knowledge of retouching and pre-press.Maintain brand consistency throughout all marketing projects and platforms.Work closely and collaboratively with motion graphic designers to ensure continuity of design and shared assets. Meet regularly with Production staff to ensure timelines on designated projects are met.Ability to art direct photo shoots as needed
• B.A. in Graphic Design or equivalent work experience
• 6+ years print and/or online design experience. Experience in television, films or entertainment preferred but not required.
• Strong creative concept, design, and typographical skills a must.
• Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft PowerPoint/presentation experience design is a must
• Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
• Attention to details
• Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
• Candidate must have the ability to juggle multiple assignments, work under tight deadlines and function as a team player.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Miami
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal has an immediate opening for a talented Senior Designer to produce creative solutions to address our off-air advertising and marketing needs across Telemundo Enterprises. A key member of our creative team, the Senior Designer will work with the Art Director to conceptualize and execute compelling creative and deliver cutting edge design work for Consumer and Trade Marketing, Press and other network areas. The role requires the candidate to be a highly creative thinker who can connect creative concepts and inputs with business objectives