The PositionEstablish a framework and process for identifying audiences that exist across the enterprise and work with the CIO organization to develop a self-service tool to allow marketers to access and activate against them.
Engage with NBCU businesses and their media agency partners to help operationalize, execute and measure the sharing of audiences within their Google and Facebook accounts.Partner with NBCU businesses on audience development initiatives including establishing marketing tactics for capturing more 1st
party data (email, device ID, etc.)Partner with NBCU businesses and Applied Analytics team to identify the customers/users multi-channel journey across owned and paid channels and establish a roadmap and measurement plan to optimizeBuild up a strong understanding and expert knowledge of the various data sources (1st
party) that enable better identification, segmentation and targeting of high value audiencesPartner with the Applied Analytics / Decision Sciences EBI team to develop propensity models for high value audiences Contribute to the development of Data Governance process and framework that defines what data can be collected and shared between businesses in a safe and privacy secure mannerBasic Qualifications
Fine Print for Eligibility
- Minimum 8 years of experience in data driven marketing with increasing responsibility in the Entertainment, Media, Communications, Financial Services or related industries
- An advanced degree (MA, MBA, or equivalent) in Finance, Marketing, Business
- Has lead Data Driven Marketing campaigns using 1st party data
- Has experience with Data Lake/CDP strategies and partnering with IT on data architecture and identity resolution solutions
- Avid follower of the evolving MarTech / AdTech landscape
- Has utilized an Agile methodology for product and software development
Bonus Points if this describes you
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY
- Demonstrates organizational savvy by successfully navigating complex, highly matrixed and decentralized organization.
- Acts collaboratively and decisively with a “one company” mindset at all times.
- Creative problem-solver; takes a high level of initiative, has a strong sense of personal accountability to follow-through at all times.
- Takes an informed and inspired view to deliver superior results by creating value and opportunity.
- Proven ability to influence, implement and execute against plans.
- Solid executive presence combined with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.Enterprise Business Intelligence Overview
The Enterprise Business Intelligence (EBI) team is an analytics- and data-centric organization that partners with business units to champion the collaborative use of NBCU data assets and advanced analytics/insights to drive business results. Our role is to elevate NBCU through intelligent and deliberate use of data assets coupled with advanced analytics that raise our understanding of our customers and inform critical decisions that drive our business every day. We will do this by enhancing the quantity, the quality and the accuracy of information used for decision making, as well as the efficiency and agility of the underlying analytic business processes. Data Product Management is a primary area of focus for the NBCU Enterprise Business Intelligence organization.