- Full Time
FRANK PR, a NY based entertainment public relations firm, is looking for a Publicist to work closely with clients, executives and staff. A vibrant, young company, FRANK PR provides services to some of the most prestigious names in film, television and entertainment. The agency's staff includes highly motivated and qualified public relations professionals, each with first-hand experience publicizing entertainment and special events throughout the country.
- At least (2 years for junior publicist, 4 years for publicist) years of hands-on, post-grad media relations experience on a desk in the entertainment sector, specifically film and television, with increasing levels of responsibility for campaign and management as well agency experience.
- Develop, implement and execute publicity campaigns for clients.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and organize schedule work effectively, especially in a fast pace working environment
- Exhibit skills to meet tight deadlines within budgetary constraints, and to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledgeable about the film and television industry, with working relationships with key contacts in the press.
- Experience attending and managing film festivals.
- Superb written, verbal and interpersonal skills are essential as is an ability to think creatively and generate new ideas.
- Pitch and coordinate strategies for all national, regional and local press outlets including print, broadcast, online and radio, including securing coverage for junkets/press days, premieres and special events.
- Must be an independent and strategic thinker who is a strong team player and willing to take responsibility for project oversight.
- Must demonstrate an ability to cultivate and nurture relationships with members of the media.
- Demonstrate ability to work with various levels of talent, filmmakers, press, executives, etc.
- Proficiency using CisionPoint, Apple products, Microsoft Office, Gmail, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
FRANK PR is a Public Relations agency based in New York City, specializing in film, television, general entertainment and lifestyle publicity. The agency has provided services on publicity campaigns for some of the entertainment industry's most prestigious organizations, companies and events, both national and international. Hard work, innovation and excellent media relationships are cornerstones to the FRANK PR brand.