Marketing Operations Manager
- Full Time
What you’ll be doing...Customers rely on us for the best network and entertainment. Our employees need the best tools to meet our customers’ expectations. In this role, you'll be responsible for the strategy, creation and development of new technology, tools and platforms that support employee programs and systems. You’ll provide solutions that engage and motivate our teams to bring their best every day. Because here, better matters.
- Creating, designing, implementing, and supporting simple and reliable employee tools.
- Delivering technology that allows us to better engage our employees and drive performance/revenue.
- Leading the overall strategy of existing tools, sharing ideas for relevant new tools where opportunities exist, and using creativity to improve the user experience.
- Seeking out and understanding new technology so that you may proactively and creatively offer solutions for the benefit of the customer, employee and business.
- Successfully executing all aspects of the Project Management Process, including partnering with key stakeholders to ensure successful launches/enhancements/deployments.
- Managing multiple complex projects that support multiple teams.
What we’re looking for...You are a self-starter who is both creatively and technically inclined. You are interested in new technologies and proactively seek them out so they can be leveraged in ways that improve the business. You enjoy finding creative solutions to implement technologies in ways that have not been done before. You are a strategic thinker and able to work both independently and within a team environment. You enjoy a challenge and are capable overcoming obstacles. People come to you for technical assistance and support on a wide range of topics; you are able to find solutions to problems even when you have not encountered them before. You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- A degree.
- A strong technical aptitude especially as it relates to exploring, understanding, and implementing new and existing technology.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and willing to successfully challenge existing paradigms.
- Exceptional working knowledge of Microsoft Office and G Suite.
- Problem Solving: Demonstrated aptitude to differentiate trends and relationships from a base of complex information, relate and compare data from different sources and identify cause and effect relationships. Able to resolve related discrepancies.
- The ability to communicate complex and/or technical information clearly and concisely especially to those who are not as technically inclined.
- Customer service, call center, or retail experience.
- Vendor management experience.
- Four or more years of project/program management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to lead and facilitate cross functional teams and gain consensus.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.