Freelance Editor for Leading Career Website (Remote)
JobHero.com is a career-focused website that provides resources to help job seekers land their next position. We have an established audience of over 1.5 million monthly visitors and are significantly expanding our content production this year across multiple projects.
We are looking to bring on an experienced part-time freelance Associate Editor who will be responsible for copyediting new content and providing feedback to our writing team.
- This position will primarily work on our recently updated Job Overview pages, but may also provide editorial support on other projects
- The Associate Editor will also evaluate content quality and deliver feedback to freelance writers when necessary
- This is a remote, freelance position that will ideally be available to work on our projects between 15-25 hours per week
- 2-3 years of prior editing experience at a consumer website (online career and/or education-related content a strong plus)
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience editing long-form web copy
- Experience hiring and training freelance writers
- Organized, efficient, and comfortable multi-tasking
This is a remote, freelance position. Ultimately, we are looking for an editor who is interested in a long-term relationship and the opportunity for consistent, flexible work. If this role sounds like a good match for your skills and interests, we hope to hear from you soon.