Digital Content Producer Freelancer - Korean language content
Digital Content Producer Freelancer – Korean language content
Minimum 12h per week
Qualified candidates will have the following:
• Must be fluent in Korean
• Experience in creating content for use on websites and social media platforms
• Experience in editing and/or content management role with a digital publisher
•Background in golf preferred; strong interest in golf required
• Strong writing and editing skills including grammar, style and spelling
• Strong knowledge of the social web including content creation, best practices, success metrics and emerging platforms
• Design/photo/video editing skills are required
• Develop, edit and program Korean language content for use on the PGA TOUR’s relevant social networks.
• Manage and coordinate with on-site content creators and office-based content creators to deliver compelling content across platforms.
• Work with Content Team members to create unique packages as events develop.
• Adhere to brand standards and established voice across platforms.
• Work collaboratively with other content creators.
• Utilize available data to make or adjust programming decisions across platforms.
• Available to travel for content creation opportunities at key events throughout the season.
• Available during competition hours, which includes evenings and weekends.
• Adapt to changing editorial conditions in a short time frame.
Apply for Digital Content Producer Freelancer - Korean language content
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly