- Full Time
Fuse Media is looking for a dynamic Manager of Research to join our research team, in our New York Office. The Manager of Research supports the VP in cultivating consumer and cultural insights via the analysis of syndicated and primary research sources. This role is an excellent opportunity to make a mark on an emerging global media company that targets the powerful multicultural millennial market. The Manager of Research is primarily responsible for supporting Content Strategy and Programming departments as well as Fuse Media’s leadership team.
- Extract and analyze linear ratings and programs on Fuse and FM.
- Provide insights/strategic direction in regards to scheduling both Fuse and FM.
- Analyze viewership across all platforms, such as linear, digital, VOD, apps and OTT.
- Present detailed and top-lined reports to the head of Content Strategy.
- Respond to ad hoc requests regarding network, competitors and series linear performances.
- Follow industry trends; research and disseminate key learnings to the broader organization
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least four years’ experience in a television research role at a network, linear content provider, or other media company.
- In-depth knowledge of TV/Media landscape and impact on TV viewing.
- Experience using television ratings applications such as NPower, Star Trak, Omniture, and Rentrak On Demand essentials.
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to shift gears quickly as priorities change.
- Interest in and knowledge of the television and video landscape.
- Comfort working with numbers/data.
- Attention to detail.