Director of Finance, Ad Sales
Your Future is here!
Fox News is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we’re looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. Joining the number one cable news network in America is a singular opportunity to be part of a highly successful, dynamic team that has transformed the way people get their information.
We are looking for a results-oriented and detail-driven Director of Finance, Cable Ad Sales to join our New York City Headquarters. In this role, you will manage the Cable Ad Sales revenue budgets, including projections as well as detailed analysis of Ad Sales movements. You will work in tandem with the Ad sales department in order to achieve our goals.
A snapshot of Responsibilities:
- Partner closely with the President of Ad Sales and Ad Sales Management to help drive results – optimizing inventory, rate card strategy, ADU management
- Help lead initiative to revise sales compensation plan as well as implement a new system to assist in the process
- Create sales person specific metric reporting, working closely with Sales Management to develop AE budgets
- Work closely with VP Ad Sales on weekly basis to evaluate quarterly projections
- Develop metrics and analysis for the projections of the Forecast and Budget
- Prepare in-depth analysis on drivers of actual results - including detailed variances regarding pricing and volume
- Act as liaison between Finance and Cable Ad Sales departments
- Provide ongoing and ad hoc support for Pricing Management and Sales leadership
- Monitor and Provide Financial-based Reporting on Nielsen delivery performance
- Finance approver of requests for deal changes
- Help manage and evaluate Ad Sales tools including BI and stewardship tools
- Oversee management of Ad Sales expense budget
- BA degree with concentration in finance, accounting or business
- 7-10 years’ work experience in media ad sales capacity
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and knowledge of Broadway systems a plus
- A team player who can also work independently
- Detail oriented